• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Trinity is complete...

I've now owned all of the "city cars" out there. The Smart Fortwo:

The Fiat 500 Sport:

And now, the Mini Cooper S:

Hmm - I wonder if they'll ever bring back the Peel P50?

Mods: 3.91 diff - Aero Kit side skirts - OEM CSL wheels

Interesting how each car you got was stronger and bigger than the previous one
    sigpic
    Veni, Vidi, Velcro

C-O-M-B-S!!!
    R135
    └┼┼┤

Comment

I like that fiat.. But more the commercial girl lol
      Omid

Comment

nice, like both fiat and mini

1993 328IT
        MOTOR/TURBO: m52( .140 mls, APR) TRM Tune, 6262 DBB .84TS, T4 OtisFold twinscroll manifold, dual 38mm Tial wgs and 50mm bov
        CHASSIS: 100% reinforced+powdercoated, BCRacing Coilovers, (996TT) Rear brakes, Z06 front brakes,Hotchkins front Sway bar,Xbrace,330I steering rack.
        Body:18x9/11 Forgestars, widened front fenders, rear flares, Imola flat red

Comment

Originally posted by Bavaria View Post
          Interesting how each car you got was stronger and bigger than the previous one
          When I had the Smart, my commute was from Lakeview to the Loop, and it was more than adequate. My job moved to Naperville, which means 290 to 88, and I have to say I'm not sure it could hang with the traffic I see now. It's top speed is 92, but the little 3-cylinder is shrieking at 85mph and up, which is cruising speed on I-88, with plenty of people passing you. The Fiat and Mini are a better fit. I actually would have liked an 500 Abarth but to get what I wanted would mean ordering one and waiting; the CPO Mini was quicker to get and cheaper, plus I wanted to see what it's like to own one.

Mods: 3.91 diff - Aero Kit side skirts - OEM CSL wheels

Comment

Originally posted by epbrown View Post
            When I had the Smart, my commute was from Lakeview to the Loop, and it was more than adequate. My job moved to Naperville, which means 290 to 88, and I have to say I'm not sure it could hang with the traffic I see now. It's top speed is 92, but the little 3-cylinder is shrieking at 85mph and up, which is cruising speed on I-88, with plenty of people passing you. The Fiat and Mini are a better fit. I actually would have liked an 500 Abarth but to get what I wanted would mean ordering one and waiting; the CPO Mini was quicker to get and cheaper, plus I wanted to see what it's like to own one.
            My wife drives a mini cooper (mellow yellow). It's really fun to drive it.

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Working...
              X