Recommendations for Shops that do Paint Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Shops that do Paint Work

My new 2 series comes with orange reflectors on the front. I know that they make painted reflectors for the Msport line, however I don't have this option and can't find anyone that carries them for the base front end. I really dislike the look of the orange, especially on a black car. I am looking for someplace that might be willing to paint my set of OEM reflectors. Anyone know a reliable place that does paint work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

reach out to chad or IND
    '06 AW/IR SMG Vert - neez eurocross super / kw v2 / cc ///m3an headers / cpi rt / scorza exhaust / r.e. rsm / oem frt strut reinforce plates / pf rtabs / aurora 60 led a.e. / ms charge pipe / afe air scoops
    Needs Install: 3.91 Diff

'03 SG/BLK SMG Vert - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by jaylmw08 View Post
      reach out to chad or IND
      I appreciate the info. I talked to Andrew at IND already but they can't do it. I'm guessing Chad is a member? What's his username?

Comment

You can also just buy prepainted, color matched reflectors online. They're readily available.
        Goes by Mike

Kettle Moraine Drive 9/20/2015

Comment

Originally posted by bruno615 View Post
          You can also just buy prepainted, color matched reflectors online. They're readily available.
          They only have them for vehicles with the MSport front end. I did find one place that sold them for a non-m front end, however they refunded my order because their supplier no longer carried them. Apparently the reflectors are a little different between the MSport line and the base front end.

Comment

A&L Autobody in Palatine said they can paint match the OEM reflectors for me. Heard good things about them so I'm going to try them out

Comment

A&L and IND are under same ownership. Excellent work by both!

Comment

Working...
              X